Cleveland Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Skilled and Experienced Malpractice Lawyers
Mounting a successful medical malpractice case is like fighting a battle. Most medical professionals will never admit to wrongdoing or negligence. An injured person, and their attorney, will have to prove every element of liability and damages. Proving your case requires medical knowledge, a thorough analysis of the medical records and an ability to aggressively question all of the doctors and nurses involved. For our law firm, these challenges are just part of what comes with the territory. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of medical malpractice, speak with one of our Cleveland medical malpractice lawyers.
When Your Loved One Has Been Harmed, We Can Help. Call 216-696-4006 or 888-488-8529 or complete the brief e-mail form for your free initial consultation.
Victims of medical malpractice have a right to compensation that includes:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Compensation for the loss of a loved one
Our law firm, Rubin Guttman & Associates, L.P.A., believes it is our responsibility as medical malpractice attorneys in the Cleveland area to pursue justice on behalf of those harmed due to:
- Doctors' errors or nurses' errors
- Surgical errors
- Hospital errors
- Delayed diagnoses of cancer or other serious conditions and
- Misdiagnosis leading to serious harm or even wrongful death
- Misinterpreted x-rays or test results
Rubin Guttman, is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he has also been included in the Super Lawyers listing, a grouping that includes only the top five percent of Ohio's personal injury lawyers.Committed, Caring Client Service
With the help of a dedicated, committed support staff, including a medical professional who also serves as a legal assistant, our firm provides aggressive and responsive legal counsel in medical malpractice cases. Our Cleveland medical malpractice attorneys are able to represent clients who have suffered every kind of injury due to medical malpractice, including:
- A surgical error which results in permanent injury, disability or wrongful death
- A failure to diagnose surgical complications which can result in internal bleeding, uncontrolled post-operative infection, stroke or death
- Wrongful death caused by the failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, kidney failure, or other diseases
- Negligent failure to recognize the signs and symptoms of stroke, resulting in permanent paralysis or death
- Improper prescription of drugs causing harmful drug-drug interaction
- Failure to timely diagnose necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bug) resulting in the loss of a limb
- Failure to recognize and treat post-operative bleeding, resulting in stroke or death
Call 216-696-4006 or 888-488-8529 for Help Today | E-Mail
Were you or a loved one hurt due to a medical mistake? We will arrange a convenient time and place to meet with you to discuss your case and talk about your legal options. We represent our clients on a contingency basis, meaning our clients do not pay attorney's fees unless we are able to recover damages for you. Russian, Hebrew and Spanish language services are available.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.