Bedsores and Nursing Home Neglect
Making sure that the elderly, people recovering from an accident or someone who is disabled get adequate care seems obvious. But, providing basic quality care is a standard that many nursing homes just do not meet.
When Your Loved One Has Been Harmed, We Can Help. Call 216-696-4006 or 888-488-8529 or complete the brief e-mail form for your free case evaluation with an experienced attorney.Representing Victims of Nursing Home Neglect Since 1977
Rubin Guttman & Associates, L.P.A., based in Cleveland, has represented clients whose parents, spouses or other loved ones have been seriously or even fatally harmed, due to nursing home abuse and neglect since 1977. We work to hold negligent nursing homes accountable, and are able to handle any and all types of cases involving nursing home abuse or neglect, including:
- Lack of regular turning that is necessary to prevent painful bedsores
- Failure to timely treat bed sores or infections
- Failure to assist or supervise eating, leading to malnutrition
- Inadequate monitoring of fluid intake leading to dehydration
- Failure to timely identify, diagnose and treat infection, including C-difficile, which is a serious strain of bacteria that causes diarrhea and even death
- Improper supervision leading to falls
- Failure to prevent Alzheimer's patients form wandering and being injured
- Failure to administer prescribed medications or monitor drug reactions leading to serious injury or death
- Inadequate staffing
See our case results, our client testimonials and case-related news clippings.Improperly Treated Bedsores and Decubitus Ulcers Can Lead to Infection and Death
Sometimes bed sores cannot be avoided. However, if bed sores are not properly treated, they can become infected and damage the underlying muscle and bone. This could lead to sepsis, and even death. In cases involving severe bed sores, nursing home neglect may have caused or exacerbated the injuries. Our lawyers will fully investigate the circumstances of your case and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.Contact Us to Discuss Your Nursing Home Abuse Case
We will arrange a convenient time and place to meet with you to discuss your case and talk about your legal options. Our lawyers handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay attorney's fees unless we are able to obtain financial damages for you. Call 216-696-4006 or 888-488-8529 today. Russian, Hebrew and Spanish language services are available.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.